- MISSION CALL (if it wasn't already abundantly obvious...I'M GOIN' ON A MISSION, Y'ALL!)
- Me: THAT is a TERRIBLE idea.....let's do it!
- Mom (after a rather madcap day getting to the temple): Is THIS what your life is like all the time?? It's EXHAUSTING.
- Me (to my FHE Program co-chair AKA FHE Grandpa): Woah woah wait...you're taking Kaelin to Ward council with you? YOU HAVE TWO WIVES.
Kaelin: Does that make me his mistress?
- Cassidy: My guitar smells like boy. Not in a bad way...but it smells like boy.
- Sean: Oh you hate that step? Well then...*proceeds to do step about a million times in a row*
- Jaimie: Wait...are we going to the native speaking TRC???
Me: YEP...We gon' die.
- Jaimie: Aren't those the panels we use to tell the room to turn on the A/C?
Me: Yeah...why are there three of them?
Jamie: Maybe the Elders get really nervous?
Me: Heaven help them if they're going to South America.
- Me (looking at Scott's "Alons-y Alonzo!" shirt): I think you just became my best friend.
- Sending my friends Ethan, Shannon, and Aannaliisa off on their missions
Monday, August 19, 2013
Yeah that's a lie, but you know...TRADITIONS. I needed to post the more memorable parts of summer term! (Mom, some of these will annoy you.)
Posted by Azya at 9:25 PM